This article offers excellent collection of life changing motivational Chance Quotes . So, enjoy podcast, videos, text, and images of chance quotes. You should practically use these quotes in your life. These are the best inspiring quotes about chances in love, quotes about taking chances in life, quotes about chances and opportunities.
What is Chance?
Chance or probability or likelihood is an important concept in many fields, including mathematics, statistics, physics, and gambling. It is used to take decisions based on predictions. In everyday life, chance plays an important role as it helps us take calculated decisions about risks and opportunities.
What psychologists say?
Psychologists have long been interested in the concept of chance and how it influences human behavior and decision-making.
According to psychologists, chance affects people’s perception in many ways:
- People may overestimate the likelihood of events
- People make decisions under uncertainty, using probability
- Beliefs in luck and superstitions influence people’s behavior
In short, psychologists believe that people’s understanding and perception of chance leads to a significant impact on their decision-making.
What is the Importance of chance in life?
It plays an important role in our daily lives. The main roles are:
- Risk assessment
- Personal and professional opportunities
- Coping with uncertainty
- Games of chance
For proper assessment of risks is very important for making calculated decisions. One must develop a clear understanding of chance. A simple example is, when you know there can be rain, you carry umbrella or reschedule you event. It can also create unexpected opportunities in our lives. For example, reaching somewhere by chance may earn you a friend of financial gain.
Besides, it also helps you in coping with uncertainties. There are certain games of chance like lotteries and casino games. However, it is important to understand that such activities are based on probability and should be enjoyed responsibly. Accepting the role of chance in our lives can help us make better decisions, and cope with uncertainty.
Chance Quotes Podcast and Videos
Chance Quotes Podcast
Chance Quotes Video – 1
Chance Quotes Video – 2
Most Inspiring Quotes on Chances (Opportunity)
- “Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.” – Anonymous
- “Your regrets aren’t what you did, but what you didn’t do. So I take every opportunity.” – Cameron Diaz.
- “Any time you take a chance you better be sure the rewards are worth the risk because they can put you away just as fast for a ten dollar heist as they can for a million dollar job.” – Stanley Kubrick.
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T. S. Eliot.
- “You can measure opportunity with the same yardstick that measures the risk involved. They go together.”– Earl Nightingale.
- “It is better by noble boldness to run the risk of being subject to half the evils we anticipate than to remain in cowardly listlessness for fear of what might happen.” – Herodotus.
- “There’s something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.” – Drew Barrymore.
- “Because if you’re prepared and you know what it takes, it’s not a risk. You just have to figure out how to get there. There is always a way to get there.” – Mark Cuban.
- “Progress always involves risks. You can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.” – Frederick Wilcox.
- “You have to make the most of the chances that come your way.” – Spanish Proverb.
- “I’d rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not done.” – Lucille Ball.
- “The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there’s no risk of accident for someone who’s dead.” – Albert Einstein.
- “Probably some of the best things that have ever happened to you in life, happened because you said yes to something. Otherwise things just sort of stay the same. ” – Danny Wallace.
- “Sometimes quitting does not imply one’s weakness. It sometimes show one’s strength for being brave enough to put an end to the things he once thought he could not do.” – Kriza Mae G. Abia.
- “You’ve got to take your chances in life, don’t ignore the opportunities when the crop up as you don’t get that many, every little helps, the small victories are important because that’s your lot.” – John King.
- “99 percent of success is built on failure.” – Charles Kettering.
- “If you’ve ever been hungry, you can never be full. ” – Dwayne Johnson.
- “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow…pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” – Mary Tyler Moore.
- “Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have.”– Oprah Winfrey.
- “No man is worth his salt who is not ready at all times to risk his well-being, to risk his body, to risk his life in a great cause.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
- “You learn so much from taking chances, whether they work out or not. Either way, you can grow from the experience and become stronger and smarter.” – John Legend.
- “He who takes no chances wins nothing.” – Danish Proverb.
- “Anytime we step out boldly to make changes, we take a chance that we might fail. But the only way to get better is to try.” – Joyce Meyer.
- “If you aren’t making some mistakes, you aren’t taking enough chances.” – John Sculley.
- “To live, to truly live, we must be willing to risk. To be nothing in order to find everything. To leap before we look.” – Mandy Hale.
- “If you’re not scared then you’re not taking a chance. If you’re not taking a chance then what the hell are you doing anyway?” – Ted Mosby.
Inspirational Words of Wisdom
- “If you are never scared, embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take chances.”- Julia Soul.
- “Take a chance and try my fare! It will grow on you, I swear; Soon it will taste good to you!” – Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “If I had not try and taken chances, I would have miss many great opportunities in life.” – Lailah Giftyakita.
- “Everything you want lies on the other side of learning to trust yourself. Take a chance. Have faith. You already know who you are, what you want, and where you want to go.” – Vironika Tugaleva.
- “Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.” – Dale Carnegie.
- “There’s a way of playing safe, there’s a way of using tricks and there’s the way I like to play which is dangerously where you’re going to take a chance on making mistakes in order to create something you haven’t created before.” – Dave Brubeck.
- “Do you want to be safe and good, or do you want to take a chance and be great?” – Jimmy Johnson.
Life Is About Taking Chances Quotes
- “The only safe thing is to take a chance.” – Mike Nichols.
- “A great ballplayer is a player who will take a chance.” – Branch Rickey.
- “There are people who are able to plan their career, their future, but I’ve never had any talent for that. I just do things and hope for the best. Say yes, take a chance, and sometimes it’s terrific and sometimes it’s not.” – Christopher Walken.
- “What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?” – Robert Schuller.
- “In case you never get a second chance: don’t be afraid…what if you do get a second chance? You take it!” – C. JoyBell C.
- “Opportunity dances with those on the dance floor.” – Unknown.*
- “Your first birthday was a beginning, and each new birthday is a chance to begin again, to start over, to take a new grip on life.” – Wilferd Peterson.
- “Never regret taking a chance, even if you fall on your face; It’s better to know you tried and failed than to wonder the great ‘what if?’”- Devin Frye.
- “May you always have courage to take a chance.” – Irish Saying.
- *Do you know where this quote is from? Email email@example.com to let us know if you do, we’d love to hear from you! Amazing Quotes On Taking Risks
- “What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it is another matter.” – Peter Drucker.
- “If you risk nothing, then you risk everything.” – Geena Davis.
- “You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky.
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far it is possible to go.” – T.S. Eliot.
- “If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough.” – Mario Andretti.
- “Don’t be afraid to take a big step. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.” – David Lloyd George.
- “Go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is.” – Jimmy Carter.
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s.” – Billy Wilder.
- “Do not fear mistakes. There are none.” – Miles Davis.
- “Failure is success if we learn from it.” – Malcolm Forbes.
- “I fear the boredom that comes with not learning and not taking chances.” – Robert Fulghum.
- “Don’t become a follower, begin to take a chance. Try becoming a dreamer and create your own dance.” – Michelle C. Ustaszeski.
- “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller.
- “It’s not because things are difficult that we dare not venture. It’s because we dare not venture that they are difficult.” – Seneca.
Quotes About Taking A Chance to Achieve Greatness
- “Explore, experience, then push beyond.” – Aaron Lauritsen.
- “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Life is being on the wire, everything else is just waiting. – Karl Wallenda.
- “I knew that if I failed, I wouldn’t regret that. But I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” – Jeff Bezos.
- “Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain.
- “A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done.” – Cardinal Newman.
- “Test fast, fail fast, adjust fast.” – Tom Peters.
- “Necessity is the mother of taking chances.” – Mark Twain.
- “Leap and the net will appear.” – Zen Saying.
- “Nothing will ever be attempted, if all possible objections must be first overcome.” – Samuel Johnson.
- “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anais Nin.
- “Are you placing enough interesting, freakish, long shot, weirdo bets?” – Tom Peters.
- “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma.
- “People who don’t take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year. People who do take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year.” – Peter Drucker.
- “Be passionate about your life. Learn to live without the fear of failing. Take a chance, you just might surprise yourself.” – Nishan Panwar.
- “The dangers of life are infinite, and among them is safety.” – Goethe.
- “Don’t be afraid to try something…It never hurts as bad as you think to fail. You seldom regret what you do…You regret what you didn’t do. Don’t try to be invulnerable…Don’t worry too much about security….If you build a wall around yourself, you become a prisoner of that wall. Take a chance!” – Hugh Downs, ‘Register And Tribune Syndicate’, February 1982.
- “It is only by risking our persons from one hour to another that we live at all.” – William James.
- Pearls don’t lie on the seashore. If you want one, you must dive for it.” – Chinese proverb.
- “Stay hungry, stay foolish.” – Steve Jobs.
- “The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you. Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” -William Jennings Bryan.
- “Anything that is successful is a series of mistakes.” – Billie Armstrong
- “Great men are not born great, they grow great.” – Mario Puzo
No doubt, chance plays an important role in our life. A proper understanding of it helps us in taking calculated decisions, assessing risks, and coping with uncertainty. In the above article, you will find the best quotes on chance.
Every piece of material on this website is intended to inspire users. However, under no circumstances will we be held responsible for any loss or harm, whether direct, indirect, incidental, financial, psychological, or otherwise, resulting from or related to the use of this website. Learn more.
Copy Right Disclaimer
The motivational quotes given in this post are provided to our readers for educational purposes. Similarly, various images, videos are taken from various sources to highlight the content and increase user experience. All rights belong to their respective owners. For any copyright concerns and issues, please contact us .
- Content Source: https://www.google.com
- Images Source: https://www.google.com
- Designing Tool: https://www.canva.com
You may also like: